Dick Summer WBZ

I woke up early this morning (4:00 AM) and tuned in WBZ. Morgan White Jr was
filling in for Steve LeVeille and was playing one of his many trivia games.
This one centered on identifying various items based on the numbers 1-2-3. (How
quickly they forget--a spreadsheet program wasn't one of the items.) One of the
items was a piece that Dick Summer claims to have authored and which Summer
used repeatedly on his WBZ program back in the '60s. Anyone who called, got
through, and recited the part that included 1, 2 and 3, became eligible to win
a movie pass. Anyone who could recite the entire piece would automatically win.
At no point in my life was I ever able to recite the entire thing, but back in
the late '60s, I had learned most of it. Old age is catching up with me,
though; this morning I couldn't even remember the first item (the item that
contains 1). However, I figured that if somebody called and got me started, I
could remember a goodly part of the piece. Nobody did, however. So I figured
that a search at Google for "Dick Summer" WBZ would turn up a Web page that
contained the text. The search produced many hits, but I did not notice any
that looked promising. However, I imagine that the piece must be somewhere on
the Web. If somebody has the URL of a page where I can find it, I'd be much
obliged. As with songs you can't quite remember, this is driving me crazy.
Heck, the thing had a name. If somebody can just give me that, a return to
Google will probably turn up a Web page that contains the text. Oh yeah, I
remember parts of two lines: <some number> brass monkeys from the ancient
sacred crypts of Egypt; <some other number> sympathetic, diabetic old men on
roller skates. There's also a line that, I believe, refers to a key on a quay.

--
dan.strassberg@att.net
617-558-4205