Re: WMBR Nightly News reinstated

A somewhat rhetorical question - why wasn't there anything on WMBR's
website about this?   For that matter, I don't usually see much of anything
in the way of changes on WMBR's site very often.   Granted I don't surf
over there all that often, either, but that's because I've come to expect
little in the way of changes (ouch - a vicious cycle! :-)

Then again, I suppose there's a wide range of "fluidity" from station to
station in non-comm radio.  The vast difference between WRNI.org and
WBUR.org comes to mind, as does WTBU (they seem to completely re-design
their site about once a year, if not once a semester :-)
Aaron "Bishop" Read     aread@speakeasy.net
FriedBagels.com Technical Consulting
www.friedbagels.com   AOL-IM: ReadAaron
"I'm weird, but around here it's barely noticeable."