Re: Liddy

Sven:  The Dave Hughes report might be right.  Don & Mike seemed to be
saying that Liddy had announced that he did not have a deal to go to another
station, which everyone had believed to be the case.

Today's show must be driving the affiliates crazy with all the talk about a
new time when many, if not most, will continue to run Don & Mike in their
current time slot.