Re: Liddy

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 Dib9@aol.com wrote:

> R&R Online reports that G Gordon Liddy is moving to Clear Channel's WTNT on
> Monday.  The story did not say if Liddy's Clear Channel deal also includes
> syndication, but you I would think that would be the case.

According to Dave Hughes' DCRTV (http://www.geocities.com/~dcrtv/), Liddy
is not moving to WTNT-AM 570.  That's the latest I saw online.  I guess
I'll hear Don and Mike later tonight if/when I catch them on tape on
WNEW-FM here in NYC.
--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@gordsven.com>                      the needs of the few