RE: Bruce Bradley

I worked as a producer at WBZ in 1979 and 1980 and spent a lot of time working with Bruce Bradley.  He was great on the air but in person was a pretty miserable human being to deal with.  Even then he lived in a small apartment in Framingham and bitched about everything from traffic going to work, to the station equipment, to the way management treated him, to being "pestered" by listener's at remotes (he HATED doing them), and on and on.
I came away from my experience working with him with a very sour feeling for him which is too bad because as an air talent I thought (and still think) that from the listener's side he was one of the best in Boston, ever!

- -g.f.