Re: WMMW sold

Buckley's WOR also favors older demos with its talk format in NYC. Who owns
WICC now? Seems to me WICC is the one major CT AM that isn't owned by a
large group, but I could be wrong. The WDRC simulcast needs a signal in
southwestern CT, and WICC, which covers almost the whole state by day,
would be a dynamite addition.