Re: Liddy

- --------------0D5C0473D1E2D5E1EAFC25A3

> Why you would want to listen to him is the question?
>
> I'm Republican, but I think Liddy does terrible radio.

    I have to disagree. Yes, while his style certainly isn't as polished as Rush,
I think he makes up for it in content. I personally find him extremely interesting
to listen to. I know that he is considered somewhat of a pariah, even among
Republicans, but the man says what he thinks, critics be damned. In addition, I
have never once heard him be impolite or condescending to his listeners- something
that (though I also enjoy the Rushmeister) I have heard from Mr. Limbaugh in the
past. - Liddy is, like it or not, a man of deep passions and a patriot as well.
That makes some people very uncomfortable.

- --------------0D5C0473D1E2D5E1EAFC25A3

<HTML>
&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;

<P>Why you would want to listen to him is the question?

<P>I'm Republican, but I think Liddy does terrible radio.</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have to disagree. Yes, while his style certainly isn't
as polished as Rush, I think he makes up for it in content. I personally
find him extremely interesting to listen to. I know that he is considered
somewhat of a pariah, even among Republicans, but the man says what he
thinks, critics be damned. In addition, I have never once heard him be
impolite or condescending to his listeners- something that (though I also
enjoy the Rushmeister) I <B><U>have</U></B> heard from Mr. Limbaugh in