RIP Bob Bittner

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sat May 27 20:22:40 EDT 2023

That's sad.  Bob was a very unusual -- maybe even eccentric -- person,
in a good way.  I wonder what will happen to WJIB and his other stations
now.

--
A. Joseph Ross
Brookline, MA

===
“No man treats a motorcar as foolishly as he treats another human being.
When the car will not go, he does not attribute its annoying behavior to
sin; he does not say, 'You are a wicked motorcar, and I shall not give
you any more petrol until you go.' He attempts to find out what is wrong
and to set it right. An analogous way of treating human beings is,
however, considered to be contrary to the truths of our holy religion.”
/– Bertrand Russell/