WSRO AM 650 HD

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Tue Mar 14 02:40:17 EDT 2023

I would have thought it would be better to sell stations that are
operating, but what do I know?

Is it still the rule that a station which is dark for longer than a year
gets deleted?  If so, given the delays that can happen in estate
administration, I hope they manage to get the stations sold before the
deadline.

--
A. Joseph Ross
Brookline, MA

===
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is difficult to
determine whether or not they are genuine."
/-- Abraham Lincoln/