WSRO AM 650 HD

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Fri Mar 10 14:13:39 EST 2023

On 3/10/2023 1:15 PM, dav2149@comcast.net wrote:
> For the last few days I haven't heard WSRO-650 HD. I only have AM HD access in my car so I don't know if I am having problems with my car radio or the station isn't there(if so, does anyone know when/if it will return). I googled WSRO but at least in the first few pages of links there was no mention of anything recent about the station..
Actually Rob Landry messaged about this a few days ago: "In the wake of
the death of station owner Alex Langer, his two Boston stations, WSRO
650 AM and WZBR 1410 AM were shut down yesterday. My understanding is
that they will be sold by his estate. Alex sold a third station, WBAS on
Cape Cod, to Bob Bittner a couple years ago."

--
Donna L. Halper, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication & Media Studies