WHDH Sports Talk Show circa 1986

Pjries pjries@gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 12:07:11 EDT 2022

Hello, I've posted two of the recordings to YouTube on a channel I set up
just for these.
The October 5, 1987 snippet and the February 2, 1987 show. I had to edit
the commercials out because the audio quality was too distorted after
running noise reduction.

https://youtube.com/channel/UC5zLkZ57NuCDqGgjY7Zqc-g

It's been fun to listen to these. Makes me miss Boston even more.
Thanks for indulging me.

Pam

Pamela Riesmeyer
Wings of Mercury