WBOQ to Christian, new owner

BOB BITTNER jibguy@aol.com
Fri Jul 1 09:29:04 EDT 2022

EMF doesn’t care about ratings as they are listener-supported.  Therefore they don’t subscribe to Nielsen, therefore their stations are not listed. They also turn their commercial stations that they buy into non-coms.
Bob Bittner; owner of radio stations
WJIB WJTO WBAS WLAM WLVP
P. O. Box 308
Bath, Maine 04530