WHDH Sports Talk Show circa 1986

John Francini francini@mac.com
Tue Aug 2 07:37:13 EDT 2022

Hello Pam,

Is this of the old Sports Huddle with Eddie, Mark, and Jim? Those would be great to hear again!  I spent many a Sunday evening listening to that crew.

I remember one year-may have been 1985 or early 1986-when they aired a piece done by news reader Jim Panseulo(sp?) about the 1985 Red sox, where he criticized then DH Don Baylor as “the most professional hit batsman since Minnie Minoso”. I had a tape of the specific show where it aired, but lost it some time ago in a move.

Thanks,

John

--
John Francini <francini@mac.com>
"I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace; that two are called a law firm; and that three or more become a Congress. And by God I have had *this* Congress!" --John Adams