List?

Paul Currier pbencurrier@hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 19:05:49 EDT 2021

Thanks Bill.  I must have somehow become de-listed.

From: billohno@gmail.com <billohno@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2021 5:38 PM
To: Paul Currier <pbencurrier@hotmail.com>
Cc: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: Re: List?

Yep. Still throwing a carrier.

Bill O’Neill

On Oct 30, 2021, at 4:18 PM, Paul Currier <pbencurrier@hotmail.com<mailto:pbencurrier@hotmail.com>> wrote:

Hello Garrett and all,

I’ve had this empty feeling:  Is the list still alive?   We’ve had some action here on Cape Cod recently – John H Garabedian sold his 4 stations and Bob Bittner has joined the cape with an AM and FM.

Thanks,
Paul Currier, radio nut who still misses AM and real radio in general.

Sent from Mail<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgo.microsoft.com%2Ffwlink%2F%3FLinkId%3D550986&data=04%7C01%7C%7Ce3d104e142384c58f9e508d99bed99fb%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637712267056549311%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=JulGCdMe1GJtvGXnyXD47mL%2B72CxWNHqzrFUYsoWqmc%3D&reserved=0> for Windows