[B-R-I] Re: Boston Radio - Can somebody respond to this?

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@Gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 01:31:59 EDT 2021

Kevin Vahey KVahey@GMail.com wrote,

 > I don't want to see this list die

Yes, this list is still alive—other than technical screwups, there just isn’t much worth talking about in Boston radio (or anywhere else, for that
matter! P=)!!!
And it is not just B-R-I....Most radio boards are extremely anemic these days—the only one that seems to have much activity is www.RadioDiscussions.com:

    https://www.RadioDiscussions.com/forums/boston.672

There is a B-R-I Archive page, where you can view monthly activity (if there is any! P=):

      https://Lists.BostonRadio.org/pipermail/boston-radio-interest

      ~Kaimbridge~

-- -- --
      Wiki—Sites Contribution History Pages:

        en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
          math.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
  wiki.gis.com/wiki/index.php/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
         rosettacode.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge

      *****  Void Where Permitted; Limit 0 Per Customer.  *****