WBCN, Channel-13, and the old Hancock tower

billohno@gmail.com billohno@gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 04:25:23 EST 2021

> On Nov 30, 2021, at 2:19 AM, Kevin Vahey <kvahey@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What was WMTW-FM today is WHOM 94.9 and a good car radio can lock into
> the signal from just north of Boston to Montreal

When we relocated from Lowell, Mass. to Shoreham, Vermont in 2000, the two OTA stations I was able to bring with me were WBZ on the AM side and WHOM on the FM side, the latter of which boasts a decent signal just about wherever I drive throughout the state.

Bill O’Neill