FYI: Jack Gale & WMEX

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Fri Nov 26 13:04:49 EST 2021

On 11/26/2021 12:02 PM, Ron wrote:
> Over Thanksgiving, someone asked me about Jack Gale and his years at WMEX.
>
> I don't think I've heard anyone (until now) mention Jack Gale and WMEX.
> Does anyone know anything about his years there?    Any remember hearing
> him?  What years?

He wasn't there for very long, from what his autobiography says. If
memory serves, he lasted about 14 months. Late 1963 to early 1965, and
he did mornings. I think he was one of the folks who used the "Fenway"
name. He did not have fond memories of the late Mac Richmond...

--
Donna L. Halper, PhD
Associate Professor of Communication & Media Studies