6 Bay Tower/antenna visible on Storrow Westbound near BU?

Rob Landry 011010001@interpring.com
Wed Nov 24 11:53:35 EST 2021

That's a backup site for WBUR. It used to be the main site, before WBUR
got its site at 1165 Chestnut Street in Newton; in those days, 50,000
watts ERP from the old site wrought quite a bit of havoc across the river
in Cambridge.

Rob