Boston Radio - Can somebody respond to this?

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Sat Nov 6 17:06:43 EDT 2021

Donna Halper wrote:

> I think a lot of folks either moved on or are no longer with us. I seldom see any posts to it any more, which is sad-- it used to be very active!

I thought the list had quietly vanished until I saw Garrett's post explaining what happened, which explains why my post I made some time ago about the passing of Maurice Cohen appeared the other night. As others have mentioned, some of the folks who used to chime in regularly have passed away or moved on. There's an abundance of radio groups on Facebook which have a substantial following.

Thank You Garrett for checking into what happened with the server and for keeping the list alive for all these years.

Mark Watson