List?

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Nov 3 00:33:26 EDT 2021

I'm in my 70s now, too.  I tend to listen to radio mostly in my car.  I
listen to WCRB or WBUR and WGBH, depending on my mood.  I also listen to
WATD.

In fact, last Saturday while I was driving home from visiting a friend
(both of us are vaccinated and wore masks, except while eating), I was
listening to WATD's Oldies show and enjoyed some of the oldies of my
teen years.  I also heard some newer "oldies" that I didn't like as
much.  But the best one was when they played a recording of Groucho Marx
singing "I've Got a Little List" from Gilbert & Sullivan's /The
Mikado/.  I was in 9th grade in 1960 when the Bell Telephone Hour
televised /The Mikado/ with Groucho playing the Lord High Executioner.
It was a welcome exotic oldie.

At home, I tend to listen a lot on my computer, to WATD on weekends,
when they play oldies, and, for classical music either KUSC in Los
Angeles or WSCS, a low-power FM at Lake Sunapee, NH.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · http://www.attorneyross.com