List?

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Tue Nov 2 21:57:54 EDT 2021

<<On Sat, 30 Oct 2021 20:18:32 +0000, Paul Currier <pbencurrier@hotmail.com> said:

> I’ve had this empty feeling: Is the list still alive?  We’ve had
> some action here on Cape Cod recently – John H Garabedian sold his 4
> stations and Bob Bittner has joined the cape with an AM and FM.

I see your message in the archives, along with several messages from
the last few months, but I don't recall seeing any of those messages
in my own inbox.

So far as I know, mail is flowing; I get nightly email from the server
itself (even if not from the list) and I was just able to deliver a
test message to my GMail box (which was my number one suspicion for
mail being dropped at the recipient end).  Very puzzling.

-GAWollman