650 AM All Digital

Tim Gordon tgordo49@gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 22:37:08 EST 2021

Amazingly clear, excellent dynamic range and stereo separation. No day-time
drop outs on a '15 Toyota radio in Carlisle, Bedford, Acton, Lexington,
Lincoln, and Waltham. Nights in Carlisle, Acton, and Westford it's in & out
about 50/50 driving around.
Questionable programming enjoyment so far, though.
Kind of neat to hear the data stream noise for a fraction of a second
before the radio figures out it's data. Takes me back to the days of
picking up the receiver when someone was using a 1200 baud modem on the
line 40 odd years ago. :)
--Tim