WBCN, Channel-13, and the old Hancock tower

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Thu Dec 2 00:43:18 EST 2021

Thank you for this bit of history.  I remember first hearing WTAG-FM
from Bedford when I got my first FM radio, back in 1957.  At that time,
they were simulcasting WTAG (AM), mainly for some newscasts, but mostly
carrying the QXR network.  Awhile later, WXHR also started carrying the
QXR network for awhile.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · http://www.attorneyross.com