WSRO-650 jazz?

Eli Polonsky elipolo881@gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:53:34 EST 2020

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 9:00 AM dw <dav2149@comcast.net> wrote:

> I?ve noticed in the last few days WSRO-650 Ashland, MA has been playing
> jazz ever every time I?ve tuned in (day and night). I hope it stays. I
like
> it.
> David Wilson

Owner Alex Langer may be a jazz fan, but whenever I've heard his stations
play continuous recorded jazz, it has always been a temporary fill format
until he gets other viable (brokered) programming.

When the station was last on before it went off the air several months ago,
the airtime was all brokered Portuguese programming.

EP