Mount Rushmore of Boston Radio

Ron Bello rbello@belloassoc.com
Tue Mar 31 21:23:01 EDT 2020

For Utility Player I offer Dave Maynard:
At WBZ he did middays until being shuffled to overnights only to rule AM
drive after Carl DeSuze

Although he would be categorized as talk, Larry Glick blended talk,
laughter and just enough intelligence to get us through the night
He never took himself too seriously and made us all smile

Sports talk would not be what it is today without The Sports Huddle
Eddie Andelman, Jim McCarthy and Mark Witkin paved the way