The Mount Rushmore of Boston Radio

Martin Waters martinjwaters@yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 10:11:43 EDT 2020

       The DJ category is tough if it has to be only two. But, at least at the moment -- pending someone reminding me and my bad memory of more candidates -- I'd say Arnie Ginsburg and Charles Laquidara. I usually lean toward history-related choices. They were not only very influential in their field, great at what they did and had impressive longevity, but they were pioneers. Can we find a bigger mountain to carve on so we can also include Jess Cain? Just my $0.02.