Boston media...and the overnight protests....

Ron obrienron2@gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 13:13:39 EDT 2020

Was anyone glued to their TV set last night watching the live on-the-street
coverage of the protest

Channels 4-5-7-10 were covering it.   Occasions like this made me realize
what good local news broadcasting is all about.

Anyone have any comments on what channel did the best coverage?

I didn't check the radio dial, but someone said WBZ was in an
infomercial..and I assume WRKO was running syndicated Bill Cunningham.  I
did not check WBUR and WGBH.

Were there any local radio reporters on-duty at any station working last
night?