Wmex reel to reels

Alan Tolz atolz@comcast.net
Mon Jul 20 18:11:23 EDT 2020

I've converted many reels to MP3 over the years.  It's time consuming because it's done in real time.  I no longer have the Otari 50/50 set up that I was using, however, if anyone knows Ellis Feaster, he will be happy to get those airchecks and will get them from reel to MP3.  He digitized a whole bunch of Jerry Williams audio for me from reels.