Late Night - Early AM on WBZ-AM is now Mr. Computer

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 02:18:18 EST 2020

We all worried about how Entercom would treat 1030 and nobody saw the
station swap with iHeart coming.

2 years later it appears iHeart was the winner in all the shuffling but
that cluster will be very fragile when Matty decides it is time to go.