Dan Strassberg

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 11:04:27 EST 2020

I am sad to report that Dan passed away in 2018

https://www.edn.com/memories-of-dan-strassberg/

If there was any doubt this line on the tribute page confirms it

As much as Dan loved oscilloscopes, he also loved radio. I'm convinced
that he knew the location of every AM, FM, and TV station in the
country, as well as the coordinates of their antennas, the height of
their towers, and their effective radiated power.