WLEK-LD 22 Concord NH comes to Peabody

Eli Polonsky elipolo881@gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 12:58:38 EST 2020

I'm receiving it today (Tuesday 12:45 pm) as I did for the previous few
days here in Somerville, with two of four "bars" on my set with an indoor
Terk amplified antenna.

Maybe something was temporarily intermittent?

They bring my list of regularly (always or almost always) received OTA
channels up to 65.

EP