Channels 2-1 and 44-1 gone again in my part of Brooklne

George Allen geo.allen@comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 13:41:04 EDT 2020

RF-5 is watchable in Swampscott.  65% strength
with indoor rabbit ears fully extended.  It's
been this way for a month or 2, compared to early
this year when it was just barely there and not
really watchable.  I can see the towers from here tho.
    George

From: Larry Sochrin <lsochrin@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 12:02:07 -0400
Subject: Channels 2-1 and 44-1 gone again in my part of Brooklne

Several weeks ago, the audio and video for the HD
versions of WGBH and WGBX suddenly showed up
after being gone since the Repack.  This morning,
they both are gone again.  As before, they are on
RF 5, and there is a digital signal indicated but
no picture or sound at all.  (And a friend in
South Brookline finally has them both.)  Anyone
have any idea if they’ve been changing anything again?  Thanks.