The Mount Rushmore of Boston Radio

Doug Drown ashboy1951@gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 22:00:49 EDT 2020

I certainly would consider Larry Glick and Bob Emery, both Boston
broadcasting legends.

The intention of the New York Radio Message Board thread that was the
source of this idea was that nominations should be limited only to people
from 1960 to today, given that many respondents have no memory of radio
personalities prior to the period.  It's apparent, though, that I struck a
chord initiating this among Boston radio fans and that some *would *like to
include those of past times who deserve being honored.  So have at it,
folks --- and have fun!

Doug