Brudnoy

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Wed Apr 1 22:57:24 EDT 2020

Actually, in one way or another, we are all flawed human beings. Unless
some of us are Vulcans.  I suppose that's possible, since with radio and
e-mail, we wouldn't be able to spot the pointed ears.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · http://www.attorneyross.com