WATD(AM) now WBMS

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Mon Mar 4 00:57:43 EST 2019

<<On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 22:23:14 -0500, Jeff Lehmann <jjlehmann@comcast.net> said:

> 1460 and it’s new 101.1 translator have been on the air from the new
> site for 2-3 weeks now.

Well, Perry doesn't seem to have filed for a license to cover yet, nor
has a notified the FCC of a resumption of operations; Scott hasn't
said anything in NERW that I've seen, and nobody has posted about it
to this list until you just did.

I only found about about the call change because I was trying to do an
FCC application search for WATD to find out what was up with it and
got no results.  I saw the call change and sent email to Ed Perry
asking him about it.

-GAWollman