Dan Donovan and House Names

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Mon Jun 17 00:12:40 EDT 2019

I remember him as Eddie Mitchell on WCOP.  When WCOP suddenly (or so it
seemed) dropped the rock & roll format, Ed Mitchell disappeared from
WCOP and almost immediately turned up as Fenway on WCOP.  It was obvious
who it was because Ed Mitchell's shtick, including his sidekick Bruno,
was now on the Fenway show.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com