Repack

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Thu Jul 4 13:02:59 EDT 2019

If the station doesn't move they don't get government money. And since tower work has to be done anyway (for WNEU to move into Boston) everyone else down in Needham took advantage of the situation.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 10:43 AM, Jim Hall<aerie.ma@comcast.net> wrote:   I noticed WBZ-TV is running information about the channel repack due to
happen on 2 August, advising people to rescan as of that date. In the
repack, WBZ-TV will move from RF 30 to RF 20. At the same time, WCVB will
move from RF 20 to RF 33. My question is, why doesn't WCVB stay where it is
on RF 20, and WBZ-TV just move from RF 30 to RF 33? I'm sure there must be a
reason, but what is it?