Whence the nighttime interference on 1030?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 22:38:20 EST 2019

Rob

The best example of this is the New York Thruway at night - WBZ at night is
iffy between Albany and Utica at night but west of there it is a local all
the way to Chicago.

An hour before local sundown in Chicago, WBZ is as clear in the Loop as any
of the Chicago AM stations.