720 AM broadcaster in Creole

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:39:20 EST 2019

I have picked up a pirate on 720 before on the North Shore. Bruce Conti's
Low Power/Unlicensed page lists it as Haitian/religious from Dorchester.

The same page lists at 1690
" WRCI *R.Creole Inter*, Lynn - French news/talk, AM Stereo. "
and adds it's relayed on 1640 in Brockton.Maybe they're on 720 now?
https://www.bamlog.com/bostonlp.htm

--Bob Nelson