WMEX?

Sean Smyth ssmyth@alumni.psu.edu
Mon Feb 11 00:34:44 EST 2019

They’ve been off the air for five or six months now, it seems. What I read
on one of the Boston radio message boards is that transmitter is being used
at the moment on 1460 Brockton, which went back on as 1510 went off. I
assume Ed Perry has a plan to buy a second transmitter so he can keep both
stations and their translators on. There’s no rush to sign on again until
you have your translator ready to go, that’s where most will listen anyway.

--
Sent from my iPhone