WGBH's Transmitter Power Increase

Mike Malone mikemalone@wdoa.com
Tue Dec 31 11:53:07 EST 2019

 I haven't heard anything but at my location (out in the boonies of
Spencer, MA) I've noticed that WGBX digital channel 32 (which also provides
a home to NBCBoston on 15.1) has deteriorated markedly in the last few
weeks. Ditto for WBZ channel 4. I think they all use the same Cabot St.
tower location so maybe everyone is running at reduced power as they work
on the WGBH digital channel 5 upgrade.
Mike