WATD and WMEX

A Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Dec 1 20:51:58 EST 2019

WATD has been IDing as WATD Marshfield, WMEX Quincy and WBMS (I think)
Brockton.  I can only get WATD on my car radio and online. When I heard
that ID this afternoon in my car, I switched the radio to 1510 and heard
them there with a pretty good signal, driving down to Dedham from
Brookline.  I tried just now from home in Brookline and couldn't hear
them.  Maybe they have a weaker night signal..

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D. · 1340 Centre Street, Suite 103 · Newton, MA 02459
617.367.0468 · Fax:617.507.7856 · http://www.attorneyross.com