TV Reception

Eli Polonsky elipolo881@gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 02:36:56 EDT 2019

Though WWDP is technically "in the Boston market" I don't consider it to be
a station serving Boston proper. It can't be viewed on-air in Boston proper
or the immediate metro suburbs unless perhaps with an excellent roof
antenna and/or from a high elevation with an open vista to the south. It
won't come in for the average indoor antenna viewer until well south of
Boston, south of Route 128/93/1.

I have only very rarely seen it here in Somerville only in certain
"ducting" conditions, and I get RI's WJAR (virtual 10), farther south, as a
regular, and other RI stations weather-dependent before WWDP comes in.

EP