TV antenna reception update as of now in Brookline, MA

Dave Doherty dave@skywaves.net
Sat Aug 3 23:10:15 EDT 2019

I'm in Worcester, so I don’t get quite as many as you do.

I noticed the missing WBGH 2.1 HD here also. WBZ, WCVB, and WHDH are all good here. WFXT is marginal - lots of video blockiness and audio dropouts.

-d

-----Original Message-----
From: Boston-Radio-Interest [mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@lists.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of Larry Sochrin
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2019 10:35 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@lists.BostonRadio.org
Subject: TV antenna reception update as of now in Brookline, MA

Here’s an update as of tonight in Brookline, MA, showing only those channels and frequencies   that actually are giving me both  video and audio.  The information comes from my TiVo’s “channel signal strength meter - antenna.”  It shows that it picks up other signals, but not actually giving me  audio/video.  Hope someone finds this helpful.

2-2 World - 32
2-3 WGBH-SD - 32
4-1 WBZ-DT - 20
4-2 WBZ-DT2 - 20
5-1 WCVBDT - 33
5-2 WCVBDT2 - 33
7-1 WHDHDT - 42
7-2 WHDHDT2 - 42
15-1 WYCN-CD - 32
15-2 COZI - 32
25-1 WFXTDT - 34
25-2 WXTDT2 - 34
25-3 WFXTDT3 - 34
26-1 WCEA Spanish  - 45
26-2 TELESUM Spanish - 45
26-3 VOA - Voice of America - Spanish - 45
26-4 Dom Republic Spanish - 45
26-5 Colombia Spanish - 45
26-6 Dom Republic Spanish - 45
26-7 TEST - 45