WGBH-TV coverage after August 2

Laurence Kranich marklaurence@mac.com
Sat Aug 3 16:51:42 EDT 2019

Today I had to redo nearly everything I did yesterday on my TiVo. Nearly all of the channels that had shown up as duplicates, without logos or program information, gave me no signal today. The exception is WGBH, where 2.2, 2.3, and 2.4 still have the non-program guide and no logo situation.

I went back in my channel list on the TiVo, unchecked the new duplicate channels, and rechecked the original channels.

Now, nearly all the channels are matched up with program information, which probably means they’ll record again.

The big winner in this appears to be channel 27, at least from my reception in Boston.

Sent from my iPad