TiVo lost signal for all but one channel after rescan

Larry Sochrin lsochrin@rcn.com
Fri Aug 2 13:01:25 EDT 2019

And I spent an hour on the phone with a TiVo person, we shall see.

My biggest concern now is that, as was true a year or two ago, the only way I’d get NBC was on 15.1 whereas the other options they offered worked in nearby apartments (I’m in Brookline, MA) but not mine.  So they added 15.1 and that worked.  As of this morning, 15.1 doesn’t come in at all in my living room at all and the others don’t either, and my call to NBC10’s support for this gets me put on hold at the FCC and on one ever answers.

Does anyone know the frequencies that NBC is using, since TiVO mainly seems to want to know frequencies.