WGBH-TV coverage after August 2

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 12:44:07 EDT 2019

I wouldn’t want to turn back this digital tv stuff like Gary said earlier.
The picture is MUCH better then in the analog days, in my experience unlike
what gary suggests

And even though all I get for tv in laramie Wyoming  is a Digital PBS LPTV,
a digital nbc/CBS LPTV and an analog transmitter ... I wouldn’t turn things
back.  And I don’t have cable