Beep at top of the hour on WBZ disappeared

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 11:29:20 EDT 2018

Oranges and Lemons--Old English nursery rhyme though some verses refer to
executions; weird.

The British rock band XTC had an album with that title.The mention of
churches in the rhyme is ironic as XTC's singer-songwriter Andy Partridge
is an atheist, as expressed in one of their songs:"If there's one thing I
don't believe in/It's you/Dear God".