[B-R-I] Re: Beep at top of the hour on WBZ disappeared

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@Gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 15:24:00 EDT 2018

Mario Gonzalez wrote,

 > I commute to work and we listen to WBZ on a car radio in the mornings
 > and afternoons.  We used to hear the beep at the top of the hour but
 > it seems to have disappeared.  Even when we last heard it
             <snip>

Ah, did you just notice its absence in the last few days?
Their (even just) daytime IBOC has been off since Saturday (sometime
Friday?):  Sometimes—at least in the past—when the IBOC is off, the TOH
tones will be MIA, too.
Though, between the new corporate owners and their new studio digs, the
tones very well could have been retired!  P=/

      ~Kaimbridge~

-- -- --
      Wiki—Sites Contribution History Pages:

        en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
          math.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
  wiki.gis.com/wiki/index.php/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge
         rosettacode.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Kaimbridge

      *****  Void Where Permitted; Limit 0 Per Customer.  *****