Changes at WHMP/WHNP etc.

M.Casey map@mapinternet.com
Sun Sep 23 09:09:36 EDT 2018

Saga is programming WLZX, 99.3, Northampton on WHNP, 1600, East Longmeadow
and it's 98.5 translator located on WHNP's AM tower.
Mark Casey

-----Original Message-----
From: A Joseph Ross
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2018 12:38 AM

>The WHMP website indicates that they are now on FM at 101.5 in
Northampton and 107.5 in Greenfield, which I also haven't checked. It
also says that they are on AM at 1240 and 1400.  This apparently means
that they still have WHMQ in Greenfield, but have eliminated their
Springfield relay, which I believe was called WHNP.

Both WHMP and WLZX are owned by Saga Communications.